SINGING BOWLS WORKSHOP 2: SELF-HEALING with Akiko
September 26 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmTHB5,500
🙌🏻Self-Healing with Singing Bowls🙌🏻
(💴OR 9,000 Baht for both workshops + Friday 7-8pm Intro Talk & Meditation)
This gives a good foundation in sound therapy and Tibetan singing bowls.
Learn the ancient art of how to use this sacred healing tool correctly and receive basic knowledge in self-healing including how to use it in your meditation practice by using just one bowl.
Who is this for?
– You would like to learn how to bring Tibetan Singing Bowls into your life to empower yourself
– You would like to understand the basic skills of the art of Singing Bowls to energise, calm and meditate using just one bowl
– You want to learn how to bring ourselves into the state of present moment when feel down, anxiety or depressed (healing our emotions)
What’s included in this course:
– How to give self healing and deepen your meditation practice using one bowl
– How to use Tibetan Bell (Tingsha) into your life to clear emotional blockages
– How to get clarity/direction and self realisation through ancient Tibetan tools. … and more.
Book in as spaces are limited:
Tibetan Singing Bowls have been used for centuries for healing and meditation purposes. The sounds generated by Tibetan Singing Bowls are a type of energy medicine that promote healing from stress disorders, pain, depression, and most forms of dis-ease. Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronise with the perfect resonance of the bowls. Unique tones create the perfect state for deep meditation, creative thinking and intuitive messages.
Sessions can help to release blockages, promote relief from physical traumas, release old patterns, balance chakras, and provide overall increased energy.
Akiko is part of a lineage from Nepal that follows an ancient style of Tibetan Singing Bowl therapy. The Nepali Masters continue to instruct according to aural traditions; the teachings are given in Singing Bowl healing, as well as life.
Each private healing session is 60 – 75 minutes per person.
Akiko Igarashi is a distinguished teacher of healing. She is a Reiki Instructor, a Qigong practitioner, a Yoga teacher, and a Tibetan Singing Bowl Master. Above all else, Akiko is a dedicated student of life.
The practice of inner stillness and focus began at a young age with Akiko. Born in Hokkaido, Japan, she was raised in the Eastern tradition of mindful living and the knowing of the interconnectedness of all beings in our existence.
Through her own journeys, Akiko embodies the understanding that to heal others we must heal ourselves. This healing of the self comes from a willingness to see, feel and listen to the messages within. And from that point of bliss, greater joy is experienced by giving, and receiving in return.
Akiko is the founder of the Shima Healing Institute on Koh Yao Noi and teaches extensively all over the world.