- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga Level One – Teacher Training
May 7 @ 5:00 am - May 9 @ 5:00 pm
One event on June 4, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on July 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on July 30, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on August 27, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on September 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on October 29, 2021 at 5:30 am
The Aquarian Teacher™ program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and is a journey of Self-Discovery and your development as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner and Teacher.
he techniques and tools this training provides expands your awareness of your creative potential and how to manifest it. It gives you a foundation—firm grounding from your core, to bring health and wholeness through a nourishing lifestyle; it helps you break through emotional blocks to live a more complete, joyful, inspired life. If this is something you have been looking for then this is the program for you. This is a 220 hour course, 180 classroom hours of instruction in a well-defined curriculum.
The Aquarian Teacher™ certification program is open both to yoga students ready to become teachers, and those who wish just to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
The course curriculum will include these topics and more:
- The Roots of Kundalini Yoga
- Awakening the Consciousness
- Yogic & Functional Western Anatomy
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Kundalini Yoga Kriyas & Meditations
DATES OF TRAININGS:
3-day weekends Fri-Sun once a month (twice in July) + 1 week final retreat
JUL 30-AUG 1
OCT 29-NOV 4
For registration & inquiries contact Ajeet Nam Kaur:
Mobile: +66 089-893-1011
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understanD something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” – Yogi Bhajan
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
1) Early Bird price 76,000 Baht if paid in full By April 4, 2021
2) Full course fee 80,000 Baht with Deposit of 20,000 Baht to be paid by March 15,
2nd payment of 20,000 Baht April 15, 3rd payment of 20,000 Baht by May 15,
and 4th final payment by June 15.
Note: *The course fee is non-refundable except in extenuating circumstances and there may be deductions of 10% administrative fee and cost of books printed.
3) **Retreat accommodation & food is not included in the course fee. Students must pay this additional fee before the start of week retreat or upon arrival at retreat venue:
7.5 days shared room w/private bath 12,000 Baht – single room w/bath 15,000 Baht
3 vegetarian meals & tea/fruit/snacks 2 times daily inclusive